- Perhaps the greatest asset of Villa Rama Sita is its proximity to the best that Bali has to offer. Within short distance to the beach, with fantastic restaurants, bars, shops and spas on your doorstep.
- 6 people. Maximum 1 extra bed available at small additional cost.
- Living & dining
- The spacious open plan living and dining area is surrounded by open vistas over the private pool and lush tropical gardens. Comfy rattan sofas will easily accommodate all guests and the 6 seater dining table is the perfect spot to enjoy your morning breakfast or intimate dinner gatherings.
- The striking red kitchen with black stone tops benches and breakfast bar is a real feature of Villa Rama Sita. Fully equipped with gas stove, oven, microwave, large fridge with full sets of cutlery, crockery and glassware making it ideal for guests staying just a couple of days or a couple of weeks.
- The downstairs guest bedroom adjoins the living areas and features large double vanity ensuite whilst the master and 3rd bedroom are located on the second level of the villa with a shared ensuite bathroom. All bedrooms come equipped with air-conditioning, flat screen TV’s and DVD player, safety deposit boxes and king size beds.
- Pool & Garden
- Day or night, the gardens and private pool area are your hidden oasis. The pool receives plenty of sun and the large pool deck has four sun loungers making it the ideal place to work on the sun tan, read a book or sit and relax with a cool drink.
- The private villa experience is perfected by a team of highly attentive yet discreet staff who are there to ensure all guest dreams and expectations are met.
- Free WiFi internet access; guest mobile phone for local calls
- Satellite TV & DVD player in each bedroom and in the living room
- In villa treatments may be selected from a comprehensive spa menu and can be carried out by professional beauty therapists by arrangement (extra cost applies).
- Exclusively marketed by
- Asia Holiday Retreats